If like me you have spent some time during Lockdown catching up on Netflix and Amazon then you will ace these wine movie quiz questions. They are based on some of the best and most popular movies about wine around. Read reviews and find details about where you can watch them on our blog.
Test yourself or add some of these tricky questions about wine into your pub quiz?
- Which wine expert organized the famous 1976 ‘Judgement of Paris’ wine tasting?
- Name the three parts of the Master Sommelier Diploma exam?
- Which chateau makes the most popular Bordeaux wine in China?
- What symbol did they add to their bottles in 2008?
- Where in France is the movie “A Good Year’ set?
- Which white wine (Chardonnay) came first in the ‘Judgement of Paris’?
- Which red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon) was voted the best in the ‘Judgement of Paris’?
- In the film Sideways what is Miles’s favourite wine/grape variety?
- Which prized bottle of wine does Miles drink at the end of the film Sideways?
- The Master Sommelier Diploma exam is considered to be one of the hardest exams in the world. By 2019 how many people had passed globally?
- How many Chinese wines were awarded a gold medal in the 2019 Decanter World Wine Awards?
- How many bottles of wine does the average UK adult drink each year?
Hope you did well. If you’ve watched all the movies you should have all the answers. You can also check them here.
If you want to improve your wine knowledge even more try one of the fabulous jigsaw puzzles featuring maps of the Bordeaux and Champagne regions. Brilliant for anyone studying for their wine qualifications.